Find freedom and flexibility with 100% state-approved online Real Estate education
Convenient, hassle-free real estate education
Advance your real estate career and become a real estate broker with our online Hawaii real estate broker license classes. Choose the online real estate broker courses that are right for you. All Hawaii real estate broker courses are state-approved. Completing your education with simple and convenient 24/7 access.
Learn about the Hawaii education requirements for real estate licensing and renewal.
Licensing Board/Commission: Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Real Estate Branch (DCCA)
Hawaii Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Hawaii real estate salesperson license: 60 hours of Hawaii real estate salespersons pre-license coursework
- Hawaii real estate broker license: 80 hours of Hawaii real estate broker pre-license coursework
Hawaii State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Hawaii does not have a reciprocal relationship with any other state. However, a salesperson may qualify for an equivalency to the pre-license education requirement and/or the equivalency to the Uniform Examination.
A real estate professional with a current and unencumbered real estate salesperson’s license in another state may become a Hawaii real estate broker with the approval of the proper applications. (See the Real Estate Broker Flowchart for additional information.)
Hawaii Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate licenses in Hawaii must be renewed by November 30 of even-numbered years
- Real estate CE classes for license renewal can be completed through December 31 of that year
- Hawaii requires 20 hours of continuing education, of which 14 hours may be electives and 6 hours must be core courses